SAY GOODBYE TO SCIATIC NERVE PAIN IN JUST 10 MINUTES WITH THIS NATURAL METHOD!
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the human body. It`s inflammation produces a very uncomfortable pain that extends from the ribs to below the knee.
Resting helps alleviate the problem temporarily,but does not resolve.
In addition to the pain, other symptoms may appear, for example, discomfort to sit, feel heavy legs and tingling, etc.
Sciatic nerve pain is extremely unpleasant and can seriously compromise the quality of life of people suffering from this problem.
If you are one of those who suffers from sciatic nerve pain, you know exactly what we are saying.
But the good news is that finally there is a solution for this problem!
In this article, we are going to show you this simple method which can solve your problem in just 10 minutes! All you have to do is to follow the instructions how to do this method:
This treatment should be done at night, before bedtime.
- – Put about 10 liters of water in a bucket.
- – The water should be at the highest temperature that can be supported by the feet.
- – Then add a handful of salt and a half liter of apple cider vinegar.
- – Shake this mixture well.
- – Put your feet in the bucket and keep them there until the water cools.
- – When removing your feet, rinse them and wrap them in a dry towel and go straight to bed to sleep.
- -Keep your feet warm. Therefore, it is recommended to sleep with a towel, a sheet or a blanket wrapping them to be very hot.
The next day, get out of bed with slippers and do not step on the floor without them. Until it’s time to shower, do not be barefoot.
Your pain will go away after the first treatment.Repeat this procedure every six months or when you feel pain again, and believe me you will be amazed by the results!http://mrhealthyspirit.net/index.php/2017/04/24/say-goodbye-sciatic-nerve-pain-just-10-minutes-natural-method/http://mrhealthyspirit.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Capture-100.pnghttp://mrhealthyspirit.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Capture-100-150x150.pngHealthHealth TipsNatural Remedies