Nowadays, shaving the public hair is commonly accepted by the teenagers. However, it requires some flourish in order to do that pretty well, whether you are man or a woman.
Here are some correct ways how to shave your public hair clearly:
1. Pre-trim your pubic hair
Razors are intended to shave genuinely short hair and will rapidly stop up and get to be dull if applied to long hair. To trim it, delicately pull the hair up, far from the body and afterward cut it back with little, sharp scissors, clippers, ideally, some equipped with safety guards. On the other hand, utilize an electric scissor-action trimmer without rotating heads. You should aim for hair that is shorter than 1/4″ (0.6 cm).
– If you are new to pubic styling, you might need to leave your hair short for a few days, as this will let you to get used to the feeling of being uncovered down there.
– Your nickname is “butterfingers,”? At that point you might need to avoid taking scissors to such a precious territory. You should choose the electric trimmers, if you do not want to use scissors. With these, the blade can just get so close your skin.
2. Grab your razor
Who cares if the razor is pink or blue? If it is sharp with three or more blades, it will be easier for you and safer on your skin.
– Not interested in purchasing razors constantly? At that point you have to take care of the ones you reuse. You should have one only for your pubic hair and you have to clean it after you are done. Try not to leave it wet, however—water can quicken erosion of the blades, dulling them.
3. Stretch your skin tight
Razors can do their job well on nearly flat surfaces. With your free hand, extend your skin tight and hold it firmly, giving you a clear target.
– You should start beneath your navel, pulling the skin simply over your foamed up hairline upwards. Where you go from, depends of you.
4. Shave slowly and gently
You should remember two things: shaving with the grain will avert irritation and ingrown hairs and shaving contrary the grain will result in a closer shave. In the event that you have mega super-ultra touchy skin, you might need to stick to shaving with the grain, regardless of the possibility that it takes you twice as long to get the outcomes you want.
– As you move to get a closer shave, you should try working over the grain of the hair; if the hair is growing downwards for instance shave to the left or right.
– Do not over-shave. Shave a territory just as much as you have to uproot the hair. If you go over it too many times, it will probably become inflamed.
– In the early phases of shaving, you will most likely find that shaving your pubic hair two days in a raw causes red bumps and tingling. You have to skip a few days between shaves until your skin grows used to the change.
5. Clean up your mess.
After the shaving process you have to clean up after yourself.
– It is simplest to trim over the toilet and easiest to shave in the shower, at least in terms of clean up. After you are done, look at the drains, the floor, the towels, and your razor.
6. Exfoliate to keep your skin clean
In order to remove all the dead skin, you should use normal body soap and gently cleanse your public area. This removes anything that may block your pores. What is the point in shaving if all you have to replace are little red bumps?
– Here is a tip from the pros: Utilize a sugar scrub as you exfoliate leaves your skin smooth. In the event that you do not have that near you, you can whip up baking soda paste.
– If you are a lady, do not get soap beyond your labia. Your vagina is normally controlled by your body and does not need to be washed down with anything other than water. Truth be told, soaps frequently irritate the pH balance, making the vagina more open to infection.
7. Rinse off any remaining pubic hair, gently pat dry, and moisturize
You can use Aloe Vera, baby oil, or moisturizers that are designed for sensitive areas. Egg oil that contains immunoglobulin can avoid rashes because of micro-abrasions. You should not use moisturizers that may contain fragrances and coloring agents.